70% Pre-Applied Discount Ending Soon
SOC 2 IT Service Desk Checklist
Professionally drawn Comprehensive and Robust SOC 2 IT Service Desk Checklist to find out gaps and non conformances, is prepared by a committee of Industry experts, Principal Auditors and Lead Instructors of SOC 2, under the aegis of SOC 2 Institute. The Audit Checklist has 46 Compliance audit Questionnaires.
SOC 2 IT Service Desk Checklist
SOC 2 IT Service Desk Checklist questions to determine non-compliance status and measure the effectiveness of information Security, contains downloadable Excel file having 46 Checklist questions covering the requirements of IT Service Desk Security.
Each Compliance Questionnaire of SOC 2 IT Service Desk Checklist is referenced to the Global Best Practices’ explanatory notes for quick reference and a higher understanding of the issue in each question.
The Salient Features of the Checklist are as under:-
File format – Excel
Content Contribution – Committee of SOC 2 Industry Experts, Principal Instructors, and Lead Auditors of SOC 2
Checklist Approved By– SOC 2 Compliance Institute
Language – English
File Delivery method – Immediate and Automatic. Through the secure link in the email provided at the time of check-out
Link Validity – 01 Day from the time of receiving the link through email
Download Limit – 03
File Size – 65 Kilobyte (KB)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- File Transfer is done through Email Id provided by you at the time of Checkout.
- The Secured File would be attached to the email sent to you or in the form of secured link.
- Email is sent immediately and automatically upon successful checkout.
- Please recheck your email id for typo errors. It is better to copy paste your email id and then recheck for copying errors.
- Check your email Inbox and spam folder for the receipt of the email.
- The link expires in 01 day. The download limit is 03.
- Additionally, you will receive links to download your digital products in the thank you page of the checkout.
- In case of network issue, or typo error of your email id, do not worry, we got you covered. Just send us the screenshot of the successful checkout, and we will reply you with the purchase file as an attachment.
IT Help Desk Audit Checklist is useful for-
- Organization Planning for SOC 2 Certification.
- Compliance Audits
- Gap Assessments
- An organization that believes in survival of the fittest.
- Enhancing longevity of the business.
- Organizations keen for robust, resilient, and value-added SOC 2 Management systems.
- Organizations keen to protect themselves against issues from IT Service Desk of SOC 2 assessment.
- Organizations that want to survive client audits.
- Information Security Professionals.
- Internal auditors of Information Security Management System
- External Auditors of Information Security Management System
- Auditors of the client organizations who are assigned to assess the ISMS capability of their Service Providers, Vendors, and contractors.
- Students of Information Security Management System
- SOC 2 Auditor Training Participants
- SOC 2 Lead Implementer participants
- Professionals doing Career switchover to Information security.
- Owners of Business.
- CTO, CIO, CISO, HODs, SOC 2 SPOCs from departments, IT Teams, Central Security Team
- IT department Functionaries
- These IT service desk Security Audit Checklists are prepared by an Expert Panel of IRCA Principal Auditors & Lead Instructors of Information Security having aggregated panel team experience of over 300 years, under the aegis of SOC 2 Compliance Institute.
- The checklists are validated by the Head of the expert committee panel and approved by SOC 2 Compliance Institute.
The IT Help Desk Security Audit checklist on Requirements of SOC 2 Audit follows the cardinals of Trust services Principles, COSO Criteria and :-
- Risk-based thinking (RBT),
- Process approach, and
- PDCA (Plan Do Check Act) methodology.
The expert panel of Information Security auditors and Instructors have conducted hundreds of SOC 2 audits and Training on SOC 2 Compliance.
Besides, there is a continuous calibration of the Lead Auditors w.r.t requirements, interpretation, and audit experiences.
- Securely save the original checklist file, and use the copy of the file as your working document during preparation/conduct of the IT Service Security Audit.
- IT Help Desk Security assessments probe multithreaded Investigation audit trails. IT Service Desk Security Checklist has dozens of investigative questions. Invariably, the organization's processes are at various levels of ISMS maturity, therefore, use checklist investigation Questionnaires' quantum apportioned to the current status of threats emerging from risk exposure.