70% Pre-Applied Discount Ending Soon
SOC 2 Acceptable Usage Policy
Done-For-You (DFY) Professionally drawn Comprehensive and Robust SOC 2 Acceptable Usage Policy Template is prepared by a committee of InfoSec Industry experts, Principal Auditors and Lead Instructors of SOC 2, under the aegis of SOC 2 Compliant Institute. Acceptable Usage Policy addresses the information security compliances arising from SOC 2 Requirements. The SOC 2 Acceptable Usage Policy Template document has editable 06 pages.
SOC 2 Acceptable Usage Policy
Ideal for SOC 2 Implementation, SOC 2 Certification and SOC 2 Consultancy Projects, the SOC 2 Acceptable Usage Policy is prepared for you in user friendly MS Word, and preformatted in Corporate/Business documentation. The entire heavy lifting is done for you by the Global experts in SSAE 18/SOC 2, thus saving your enormous precious time, humongous efforts, and costly Consequence from potential Information security Failures.
Acceptable Usage Policy addresses the information security compliances arising from SOC 2 Trust Services Criteria, and COSO requirement thus ensuring robust implementation of the requirements including Global best practices. The Procedure has editable 06 pages.
File format – MS Word, preformatted in Corporate/Business document style.
Editable – Yes, Very little Editing requires only couple of minutes, for example, replace the LOGO with your Organization’s Logo. Replace existing hypothetical Company’s name & Acronyms ABC Technologies, ABCTPL, ABC with your Organization’s name & acronyms.
Content Contribution – Committee of SOC 2 Industry Experts, Principal Instructors, and Lead Auditors
Document Approved By– SOC 2 Compliance Institute
Language – English
File Delivery method – Immediate and Automatic. Through the secure link in the email provided at the time of check-out
Link Validity – 01 Day from the time of receiving the link through email
Download Limit – 03
File Size – 211 Kilobyte(KB)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- File Transfer is done through Email Id provided by you at the time of Checkout.
- The Secured File would be attached to the email sent to you or in the form of secured link.
- Email is sent immediately and automatically upon successful checkout.
- Please recheck your email id for typo errors. It is better to copy paste your email id and then recheck for copying errors.
- Check your email Inbox and spam folder for the receipt of the email.
- The link expires in 01 day. The download limit is 03.
- Additionally, you will receive links to download your digital products in the thank you page of the checkout.
- In case of network issue, or typo error of your email id, do not worry, we got you covered. Just send us the screenshot of the successful checkout, and we will reply you with the purchase file as an attachment.
This Document is useful for-
- Organization Planning for SOC 2 Certification.
- Regulatory Compliance Audits
- SOC 2 Gap Assessments
- Enhancing longevity of the business.
- Organizations keen for robust, resilient, and value-added Information Security Management System.
- Organizations keen to protect themselves against issues from SOC 2 Compliance requirements.
- Organizations who want to survive client audits.
- Information Security Professionals.
- Internal auditors of SOC 2 Management System
- External Auditors of SOC 2 Management System
- Auditors of the client organizations who are tasked to assess the ISMS capability of their Service Providers, Vendors, and contractors.
- Resources involved in SOC 2 Implementation Project.
- Students of Information Security Management System
The SOC 2 Documents Templates are prepared by InfoSec Industry Expert Panel of Veteran SOC 2 Principal Auditors & Lead Instructors having aggregated panel team experience of over 328 years, under the aegis of SOC 2 Compliance Institute. The Document is validated by the Head of the expert committee and approved by SOC 2 Compliance Institute.
The SOC 2 Documents premised on SSAE 18 requirements, Trust Services Criteria, COSO Controls and follow the cardinals of: -
1. Risk-based thinking (RBT),
2. Process approach, and
3. PDCA (Plan Do Check Act) methodology.
The expert panel of Information Security auditors and Instructors have conducted hundreds of SOC 2 audits, Lead Implementer Training, and SOC 2 Implementation Projects in diverse business sectors. Besides, there is a continuous calibration of these experts w.r.t requirements, inferences, interpretation, and audit experiences.
- Securely save the original document template, and use the copy of the file as your working document during preparation/ Implantation of SOC 2 Certification Project.
- The Document has hypothetical Logo, so replace it with your Organization's Logo. The Document has hypothetical company name ABC Technologies Private Limited, and acronyms like ABC, ABCTPL. So, replace these with your Organization's name, and acronyms.
- Replace the text written in red, with details of your organization.
- While the Customization takes only couple of minutes, sincere and serious implementation of the contents of the document gives you head start in ISMS maturity for the relevant requirements by 15-20 years.
ISO 27001 has two major components. One component comprises Clauses from 4 to 10.2, while the other component has Annexure 'A' with Domains from A.5 to A.18 with cascade of large number of control objectives. For ease of understanding, comprehension, handling, implementation, including differential distribution/access rights, and security classification levels, they are kept distinct. However, both compliment each other. For example figuratively consider a horse-cart, where ISMS manual is the horse and Information security Manual is the cart.
ISMS Manual Covers the requirements of all the clauses from Clause 4 to Clause 10.2 of the ISO 27001.
Whereas, Information Security Manual covers all requirements of Annexure 'A' Domains and Control Objectives.
Each document like any other entity has a purpose(s) of existence. Template is the empty form which is envisaged at the information Security planning stage for the purpose it is going to achieve. It has to be well thought of, which comes with experience and deep understanding of the the information security requirement(s).
An ISMS template is a static document whereas a Record/log etc is a dynamic document when seen from continuity perspective. But if you are at week 42, all activities captured prior to week 42 are frozen, and hence historical record become static because History can not changed.
A filled form/template which captures predetermined significant aspects of the activity(ies) being performed in continuum becomes the record.
A record can be a log, report, tracker, and dashboard.
A record must have a traceability, and fulfill audit trail, including forensic audit trail. A record is an admissible evidence including in the court of law.
Policies, Procedures, Guidelines and work instructions are essentially the controls that are enforceable. Controls are of of many types, for example administrative controls, engineering controls/design controls, detective controls, preventive controls, Compensating Controls, and Regulatory Controls.
These documents fall majorly under the Administrative controls that have organization wide over-arching reach. Any deviation or departure from the established Polices, Procedures, Guidelines, Work instructions is to be treated as non-compliance whether facing internal audit, client audits, Certification audits, and regulatory audits.
Earlier days thought process held these docs in hierarchal order as Policy, Procedure, Guideline, Work instruction etc. As per that, Policy provides Sense of direction, Procedure provides description of what/when/how to do method. Guidelines and work instruction go a step further in granularity for complex process, or where it is felt that absence of these would lead to non-conforming activity(ies)/yield.
Over the years the policy and procedure are found to be either bundled or swapped for strengthening the information security intent, and control effectiveness. Guidelines and work instructions fill the gaps for wide ranging information security requirements. Here honorable intent of the organization is for maximum coverage. There is little bit overlap of the content should the employee refer to just any one of these docs in worst case scenario or access restriction to all of these docs.